Finding Out if a Divorce is Final

If you aren’t sure if there has been a final decree issued in your divorce case or divorce mediation in Owings Mills , or anywhere in the Baltimore metro region, you should contact your divorce lawyer. Your divorce lawyer will be mailed an official copy of your divorce decree or divorce mediation agreement as soon as it is entered by the court. You can also call the court record’s department to check on the status of your case, or look up your court case online.

Watch this video for more tips on how to find out if a divorce has been finalized. Robert Todd, an experienced family law attorney, walks you through the steps of checking on the status of your divorce decree.